Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Comment About Comments

I've had a number of people ask me why they can't post comments on my blog, wondering if there is some error or perhaps I just don't know about the comments option.

I am aware that most blogs allow comments. I have chosen to disable them on mine because religion is always a controversial topic, because there are many people who tend to post stupid and hateful things on the internet, and because I don't have the time or energy to police comments at the moment. It's something I'm thinking about for the future, if this blogging thing continues, but right now I am going to keep things the way they are.

Most of you who read this blog know me personally. I always welcome comments and conversation via email or on facebook. I hope you can be flexible and respect the boundaries I'm trying to keep up. And I hope you keep reading and enjoying the blog!

No comments: